Benefiting the LUM Good Samaritan Fund
The 8th annual LUM Follies was a wonderful evening and it was all in support of the LUM Good Samaritan Fund – the emergency financial assistance fund for local families. This year’s LUM Follies raised more than $17,800 — making this year’s LUM Follies the most successful so far.
The LUM Follies stage show was the best ever! The meal was the best ever! The friends of LUM in attendance ARE the best ever! LUM Follies attendees bid generously on an exciting variety of Silent Auction baskets, items and experiences. and made specific donations using the Pineapple Tree (community needs with donations amounts).
The best part is that 100% of the proceeds from LUM Follies go to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund. If you missed this year’s LUM Follies and still wish to make a difference by making a donation, go to lumserve.org/donate.
Join us for the eighth annual LUM Follies and help us celebrate Lafayette Urban Ministry. The event is a lighthearted evening of fine dining, entertainment, fun & good company — filled with delightful surprises. There will be a lovely dinner with fabulous people; a Silent Auction filled with unique experiences and priceless items; and local entertainment (also known as the Follies) that will bring laughter, fun and sheer joy to the room.
LUM Follies’ Details and Schedule are as follows:
- Friday, May 3, 2019
- St. Andrew United Methodist Church,
4703 N 50 W, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Price: $50 per person;
$400 per table (max. 8)
- 5:30 p.m. — Reception & Silent Auction
- 6:30 p.m. — Dinner – see menu below
- 7:30 p.m. — Follies Entertainment – see list of talent below
The best part is that 100% of the proceeds from this event go to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund, an emergency financial assistance program that supports local families. Make your reservations ($50 per person; $400 per table) online HERE or by calling (765) 423-2691.
Fine Dining | Silent Auction | Entertainment | Fellowship
MENU & schedule for the evening are as follows:
- Appetizers & punch courtesy of Lafayette Brewing Company
- Starter – Mixed Greens & Berry Salad
- Tasty Tenderloin of Beef with Potatoes Perfection -or- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Simple Green Beans
- Yeast Rolls with Cinnamon Butter courtesy of Texas Roadhouse – Lafayette
- Dessert – Chocolate Chocolate Pie
- Plus – Coffee, tea and lemonade
Follies – Live Stage Show – 7:30 p.m.
- Blue Moon Rising (music)
- Mark Buche & Kelly Jacobs (music)
- Chip & the Old Block with Jim & Aaron Brehm (comedy)
- His In Song with Ellen Wilson & Gail Polles (music)
- Mike Johnson (comedy)
- Sheila Klinker & Eileen Weiss (music)
- Fred Koning (music)
- Deborah Kull & Stephen Sekoulopoulos (Latin dance)
- Charity Rankin (music)
- Tricia Sembroski (dance)
- Scott Vollmer (comedy)
Make your Reservations TODAY!
Start the Follies Reservation process NOW, click HERE.
If you aren’t able to attend the “Follies” but still wish to donate to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund — click:
Thanks to the following LUM Follies event sponsors. Please visit their businesses soon to say thank you. Corporate Sponsors — If you wish to be an event sponsor, please email us (email@example.com).
- Cardinal Copier Solutions
- Huth Thompson LLP
- Lafayette Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics
- Steve Schrader Homes
- Texas Roadhouse – Lafayette
- Underwood Insurance Agency
If you or your group would like to volunteer with LUM Follies, click HERE to sign up. Volunteer needs:
- Thursday, May 2 — Set up, 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 3 — Set up/work, 3:30 p.m.; Pick up rolls, 5 p.m.; Clean up, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4 — Breakdown, 11 a.m.
Click HERE to sign up.
More ways to get involved in LUM Follies :
- Corporate Sponsors — If you wish to be an event sponsor, please call or email us
- Silent Auction Donations — If you or your company wishes to donate items to our silent auction, please call or email us
(765-423-2691 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check out all of the photos from the LUM Good Samaritan Fund Follies:
View a sampler VIDEO of the LUM Follies’ performers