- Dates: Wednesdays February 21 – April 11, 2018
Noon – 1 p.m.
- Cost: FREE
- Sponsors: LUM Immigration Clinic & Ayuda y Aprende at Purdue
Spring 2018 Information:
- February 21, 2018 — LUM Office — LESSON PLAN
- February 28, 2018 — LUM Office — LESSON PLAN
- March 7, 2018 — LUM Office (420 N 4th Street, Lafayette) — LESSON PLAN
- March 21, 2018 — LUM Office (420 N 4th Street, Lafayette)
- March 28, 2018 — LUM Office (420 N 4th Street, Lafayette)
- April 4, 2018 — LUM Office (420 N 4th Street, Lafayette)
- April 11, 2018 — MatchBox Studio (17 S 6th St, Lafayette)
The LUM Immigration Clinic and Ayuda y Aprende, the Spanish Language Service Learning Program at Purdue, have teamed up to offer weekly Spanish Conversation Tables. The program is free and open to the public — with the hope that staff, volunteers and congregants from member churches will take advantage of these sessions. Each conversation table will focus on a different topic such as shopping, communicating with a doctor, dining out, obtaining directions, etc.
These sessions offer a wonderful opportunity for individuals wishing to connect with their Spanish speaking neighbors. Participants do NOT need to have any Spanish language skills. It is ideal for both beginners as well as those wanting to refresh their knowledge in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. You may attend all of the sessions or just one. Participants are welcome to bring along a friend and a brown bag lunch.
For more information, email or call Susan Brouillette (firstname.lastname@example.org | 765.423.2691). Please note — this opportunity is limited to 30 people.
Esperamos verle allí.
If you wish to make a donation to the LUM Immigration Clinic’s Conversational Spanish Tables, click…