Turkey Trot 5K Run
Thursday, November 26, 2020
As a participant in the Turkey Trot 5K Run on Thursday, November 26, 2020, I verify that I have read, understand, and accept the terms of this Social Contract. In registering for the Turkey Trot 5K Run, I agree to adhere to all of the following conditions in order to protect myself, my fellow runners, and any staff or volunteers associated with the event; and my submission of the Turkey Trot 5K Run registration form shall act as my legal signature. I promise to:
- Wear a mask when arriving on site and keep it on until I cross the
starting line. Put my mask back on after crossing the finish line.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6ft from anyone not in my
family group at the starting line and finish line and while anywhere
in the staging area.
- Social distancing X’s will be taped on the ground in front of
the start line. All runners must use them.
- Pick up my race packet, bib, and t-shirt IN ADVANCE.
There will be NO on-site packet pick-up.
- Not attend the race if I am exhibiting any COVID-like or other
illness type symptoms, including but not limited to: fever, cough,
loss of taste or smell, sneezing, sore/scratchy throat.
- Not arrive at the staging area more than 15 minutes prior to
my scheduled start time.
- Leave as soon as I am able after finishing the race. Please
do not cross through the staging area, or interfere with runners just
starting their race.
I have read the above Social Contract, and by submitting the Turkey Trot 5K Run registration form I understand and agree with all of the terms of the contract.