- Dates: Wednesdays – January 30 through April 10, 2019
- NO Spanish Conversation Tables — Wed., March 13
- Time: Noon – 1 p.m.
- Location: LUM Office, Conference Room, 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette
- Cost: FREE
- Sponsors: LUM Immigration Clinic & Ayuda y Aprende at Purdue
- Lesson Plans: ALL | Clase #1 | Clase #2 | Clase #3 | Clase #4 | Clase #5 | Clase #6 | Clase #7 | Clase #8 | Clase #9 | Clase #10 |
The LUM Immigration Clinic and Ayuda y Aprende, the Spanish Language Service Learning Program at Purdue, have teamed up to offer weekly Spanish Conversation Tables. The program is free and open to the public — with the hope that staff, volunteers and congregants from member churches will take advantage of these sessions. Each conversation table will focus on a different topic such as shopping, communicating with a doctor, dining out, obtaining directions, etc.
These sessions offer a wonderful opportunity for individuals wishing to connect with their Spanish speaking neighbors. Participants do NOT need to have any Spanish language skills. It is ideal for both beginners as well as those wanting to refresh their knowledge in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. You may attend all of the sessions or just one. Participants are welcome to bring along a friend and a brown bag lunch.
For more information, email or call Susan Brouillette (firstname.lastname@example.org | 765.423.2691). Please note — this opportunity is limited to 30 people.
Esperamos verle allí.
If you wish to make a donation to the LUM Immigration Clinic’s Conversational Spanish Tables, click…