Event Promotional Resources
LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration – Friday, April 8, 2022
In addition to making a donation to and purchasing a ticket to a LUM fundraising event — please help spread the word. Below are promotional resources for you to use as is or adapt as you see fit. If you need more information or have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Newsletter/Bulletin Announcement – Google Doc | Word Doc | PDF | Text – See Below |
- Postcard (2-sided) – PDF 8.5″x5.5″ 1-up | PDF – 8.5″x5.5″ 2-up |
- Flier – PDF – 8.5″x5.5″ 2-up | JPG – 8.5″x5.5″ 1-up |
- Slide (MS PowerPoint) – JPG – 13.33″x7.5″ |
- Social Media Images (JPG) – Facebook Post | FB Cover Photo | Instagram Post |
- Logo – Full Color JPG | Full Color PNG | Grayscale PNG |
- QR Code – PNG |
TEXT — Newsletter, Bulletin, Website, Media Advisory
LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration – April 8
Join us for the LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration and help us honor the legacy of Lafayette Urban Ministry. The event will be a lighthearted evening with uplifting stories, live entertainment, refreshments & good company — with a few surprises. Because you have been a part of the success and endurance of LUM, we would love to see you there. The celebration begins at 7 p.m., but be sure to show up at 6 p.m. for the social hour with refreshments. Here are the details:
- LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration
- DATE: Friday, April 8
- TIMES: 7 p.m. celebration begins; 6 p.m. social hour
- LOCATION: Mars Theatre at the Long Center for the Performing Arts, 111 N 6th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901
- RESERVATION: $50 per person; $500 for row of ten; limited seating
The event will kick off a yearlong celebration of the LUM legacy and the planning for the next half century of serving our neighbors in need. The program will be hosted by LUM executive director, Wes Tillett, and will include special video presentations, remarks from LUM executive director emeriti, the Rev. Jud Dolphin and Joe Micon, and live entertainment. The entertainment will feature a duet by Onyx Uzomah & Derrick Williams-Bacon, an ensemble featuring Linda Hicks & Briton Weise, the LUM Children Chorus featuring LUM students, and the LUM Ecumenical Choir directed by Eileen Weiss and featuring singers from several local churches.
One hundred percent of the proceeds from this event go to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund. The LUM Good Samaritan Fund provides local individuals, families and children with a financial safety net when in crisis. In 2021, the Good Samaritan Fund helped 1,309 families; provided financial assistance in averting eviction, utility disconnects and other crises 2,018 times; and distributed $196,198. Please support the Good Samaritan Fund by attending the LUM 50th Anniversary Celebration.
Make your reservation today — go to LUMserve.org/50th-anniversary and take care of everything online — or call us at 765-423-2691 — or stop by the LUM Office, 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901. Don’t miss the event of the season – and join us in celebrating LUM and your partnership with LUM yesterday, today and in the future.
More ways to get involved with the LUM 50th Anniversary:
- Donate – If you are not able to attend but still wish to donate to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund, go to LUMserve.org/donate
- Corporate Sponsors – If you wish to be an event sponsor, please email lum@LUMserve.org