Security Staff Position – Emergency Shelter
LUM has immediate openings for Security Staff with the LUM Emergency Shelter and the Winter Warming Station. Details are as follows:
Type: Part-time, paid
Hours: Daily – 8 p.m. to midnight or midnight to 7 a.m.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Maintains safety of guests, volunteers and premises, a team environment modeling mutual respect, and a professional and safe environment
- Ensures compliance with Shelter Rules
- Monitors arrival, departure, activity within shelter, activity outside within three blocks of the building
- Disciplines guests who are noncompliant; refers guests to police when necessary
- Submits written reports of daily activities and incidents
If interested—please Email, Mail or Drop-off a resume with cover letter to David Heckert, LUM Emergency Shelter Director (firstname.lastname@example.org | 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).
Bus Driver – After School Program
LUM has immediate openings for Bus Drivers with the LUM After School Program. Please review the information below — and share with others. Applications will be reviewed as received.
Type: Part-time, paid; Pay: $20.00 per hour
Hours: Now through May 19, 2020; Monday-Friday; 2:15 – 3:15 p.m.; 5 hours per week maximum; Schedule follows the Lafayette School Corporation calendar
- Driver for 14-passenger bus. Bus drivers are needed to transport students from local schools to the LUM Ray Ewry Youth Center, 525 N 4th St., Lafayette
- Experience working in a school setting and working with children
- Valid driver’s license; Good driving record
- Online training required
- Must pass state background check
If interested—please Email, Mail or Drop-off a resume with cover letter to the LUM Youth Programs director, Kristi Hogue (email@example.com | 420 N 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901).