Volunteers elves are needed for Jubilee Christmas part 2 & part 3 on Saturday afternoon, December 9 (see below). If you would like to host a family and assist them in shopping for their children, please sign up. PLEASE also SHARE this with others.
To be successful, Jubilee Christmas also relies on donations from churches, organizations and individuals. Jubilee Christmas donations of new, unwrapped toys, clothing (newborn to 12-year-old), books, games, sports equipment, quilts/family blankets are welcome. Donations may be dropped off at the LUM Office through Tuesday from 1-5 p.m. See below for our list of needed items.
- Toys, Board Games, Dolls, Lego sets, Dress up & Pretend Play
- Sports & Recreation equipment — Bicycles, Outdoor games
- Books (Pre-K through 12th grade)
- Craft Kits & Art Supplies
- Gift Cards — Food Cards
- Supplies — Bottled water, Trash bags (30 gal), Ziploc bags (1 gal), Coffee, Tape, Batteries
- Children’s clothing — outfits, winter clothes, coats, boots
- Blankets & Quilts
- Wrapping Paper, Gift Bags
View the entire Jubilee Christmas WISH LIST, click HERE.
Saturday, December 9
- 2:15-5:30 p.m. — Assist a Parent – shopping for the children (60 volunteers needed)
- 4:45-8:00 p.m. — Assist a Parent – shopping for the children (45 volunteers needed)
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. — Clean up/Break down
- Mon., Dec. 4, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Tues., Dec. 5, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Thurs., Dec. 7, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sign up to Volunteer, click HERE.