You are cordially invited to attend the 4th Annual
LUM Good Samaritan Follies
Follies’ details and tentative schedule are as follows:
- DATE – Friday, April 17, 2015
- PLACE – St. Andrew United Methodist Church, West Lafayette, Indiana
- PRICE – $45 per person; $360 per table (max. 8)
- TIMES –
- 5:30 p.m. — Reception & Silent Auction
- 6:30 p.m. — Dinner (see Menu below)
- 7:30 p.m. — Follies Entertainment
Follies is a spectacular evening filled with great food, lively entertainment, and wonderful fellowship. This year will be no exception. Please join us and make your reservations today — it would be our honor.
All of the proceeds from the LUM Good Samaritan Fund Follies go directly to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund. The Good Samaritan Fund primarily funds the LUM Good Samaritan Program, which is our community’s social safety net. Assistance is provided each weekday morning in averting eviction, utility disconnects, food shortage, and other emergency financial needs. Last year, 2,454 families received a total of $128,804.80 in emergency financial assistance from the LUM Good Samaritan Fund.
The LUM Good Samaritan Fund is such a vital assistance program for the families in our communities. Please support the Good Samaritan Fund by attending this year’s Follies. And Thank You!
- Starter: Tomato basil soup and fresh rolls
- Main Course:
- Creamy lasagna Florentine (Vegetarian) OR
- Lemon pepper pork tenderloin with potatoes and rice with cumin seed
- Mixed, roasted vegetables
- Dessert: chocolate orange torte
- Coffee and teas
Make your Reservations TODAY!
Start the Follies Reservation process NOW, click HERE.
If you aren’t able to attend the “Follies” but still wish to make a donation to the LUM Good Samaritan Fund — click:
Please email or call Eileen Weiss (firstname.lastname@example.org | 847.258.4070), if you wish to be considered for the Follies live stage show.
View a sampler VIDEO of the 2014 LUM Follies’ performers
Check out the photos from the LUM Good Samaritan Fund Follies: